International Shipping Disclaimer
- If you need your order shipped OUT OF THE UNITED STATES - you will be required to complete this form before shipping any package.
- The COOP ships using the United States Postal Service.
- You can choose to have your package shipped - either WITH tracking to the US border or WITHOUT tracking (1st Class) to the US border. When you select TRACKING option (Priority) - the United States Postal Service will track the package (and you can see where the package is with the tracking number) all the way to the US BORDER ONLY….not to the destination.
- If you select to NOT have tracking - the cost of shipping is about half the cost generally, however, we cannot trace the package. If you choose to NOT TRACK the package, you will receive an email showing the package was picked up, but that is all it will show.
- THE RISK AND CHOICE IS YOURS.
- International orders are shipped on a CASE-BY-CASE basis and require further instructions for checking out because shipping costs are charged for 'actual' shipping costs. When you check out - please select the free shipping international option and a PayPal invoice will be sent for the actual shipping once we know the full weight of the package you are ordering and a quote can be given.
- You must get your ORDER pre-approved by reaching out on Facebook messenger or by email to orders@HealingTogetherCoop.com. The COOP does NOT ship to all locations.
- By checking below you AGREE - YOU ARE TAKING THE RISK OF ANY PACKAGE SENT TO YOU, GETTING LOST OR STOLEN. If your package is lost in transit, YOU AGREE TO NOT REPORT this transaction to PAYPAL and hold the Coop not responsible and assume ALL RISK IN SHIPPING INTERNATIONALLY.
- The COOP has never had a package get lost, but we cannot promise it won't happen in the future.
- ALL TARIFF, TAXES, BORDER FEES, ETC. ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
- You agree to submit your signature electronically.