Dry Farm Wines
Dry Farm Wines is the world’s only health-conscious and lab tested natural wine club.
Dry Farm Wines curates only the highest quality natural wines from small, organic family farms that meet our strict standard of health. Unlike today's commercialized and processed wines, this is real wine. Naturally grown, naturally made.
Because we're fanatical about our health and yours, we lab test every wine to ensure they meet our strict standards of purity. That means these wines are quantifiably clean, free of negative side effects, and friendly to every diet, including Paleo, Low-Carb, and Ketogenic.
Just pure, artisanal, and deliciously clean.
Every bottle is...
- Sugar-Free (< 1g/L)
- Low Sulfites (< 75ppm)
- Low Alcohol (< 12.5%)
- Free of Additives
- Organically or Biodynamically-grown
- Hand harvested
- Fermented with Wild Native Yeast
- Made in Small Productions
- Low Carb-Friendly
- Mouth-Wateringly Delicious
Cheers to that!
What is Natural Wine?
Natural Wine is real wine, made from just healthy grapes and happy yeast. It's an authentic expression of nature. All natural wines are farmed organically or biodynamically, dry farmed, free of chemical sprays, free of additives, and fermented with native yeast. It's wine that is naturally grown and naturally made.
- Organic or biodynamically grown from small family vintners. This means no added pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, or other harmful chemicals, even though the use of chemicals has grown 26x (2600%) in the last 50 years. Monsanto’s Roundup is the most widely used herbicide in US vineyards today, and it’s been linked to numerous cancer cases worldwide. Organic farms are healthy and sustainable for the soil, the diversity of life in the vineyard, and ultimately for us.
- Dry Farmed. Dry farmed vines get their water from natural rainfall. Irrigated vines are dripped water from tubes tied to the plants. Dry farmed plants have roots that grow up to 50 feet deeper than irrigated plants, meaning they absorb more nutrients from deep within the soil. Dry farming also saves 16,000 gallons of water per acre.
- Made without artificial additives. The FDA approves 76 different additives for use in winemaking. These include things like metals, toxic chemicals, added sugars, fish bladders, and more. Natural Wines have none of them.
- Sustainable. All natural wines come from sustainable winemakers whose practices return nutrients and bacteria to the soil. These wines reflect nature’s logic and design; they enrich the natural world instead of destroying it. Sustainable winemaking means lower yields and a longer growing and aging process; the exquisite end result is worth the patience.
What is Dry Farm Wines?
Because we're fanatical about health and taste, we only accept Natural Wines that meet our strict purity standards:
- No sugar or carbs. Some modern wines have more sugar than a liter of cola! All Dry Farm Wines have less than 1 g/L (statistically sugar-free). We celebrate wine as part of a Paleo or Keto (Low Carb) lifestyle that’s optimal for health.
- Low alcohol. Alcohol is toxic. So are water and oxygen in the wrong dose. Dosage matters. Even though alcohol content in wine has been rising on average (currently around 14%), we only accept wines with less than 12.5% alcohol. Lower alcohol wines have a more elegant taste (casual wine drinkers actually enjoy low alcohol wines more), pair better with food, and let you experience the benefits of wine (improved heart health and lower insulin response) without the adverse effects of a higher dose.
- Low in sulfites. While all wines contain some naturally-occurring sulfites, our wines are all lab tested to ensure levels below 75 ppm (the US standard is 350 ppm). Sulfites kill bacteria to stabilize a wine. The lower the sulfites, the more alive a wine remains. You can see the difference under a microscope - low-sulfite wine is vibrant with a diverse spectrum of wild bacteria and yeast.
- Curated taste. Some natural wines are funky. Because we're fanatical about taste, we only accept wines that are clean, elegant, vibrant, and delicious expressions of what natural wine should be. Of all the wines we taste, only about 30% pass our taste and lab testing.
- Fine wines from around the world. As the largest buyer and reseller of Natural Wines in the world, we have access to the finest wines from all the incredibly diverse winemaking regions across the globe, from France to South Africa. Plus, we are uniquely capable of shipping these wines across the country.